Become a Member
To be a member, you need to be drug and alcohol-free for 24-hours, contribute to running the café, and attend a Recovery Circle once a week.
Stop by for your first visit!
We are open on Wednesday, Friday & Saturdays from 11AM-3PM at Commonway Church at 201 E Charles St. Muncie, IN. 47305. Please email [email protected] for more information or to schedule your visit.
- Drug and alcohol-free for a minimum of 24 hours before coming to the Café
- Participate in a weekly Recovery Circle or let staff know when you must be absent
- Commit to participating in community service at the Café
- Practice the guiding principles of the Recovery Café community
- Connect with the love in ourselves and others
- Show respect
- Cultivate compassion
- Practice forgiveness
- Encourage growth
- Give back
Membership at the Recovery Café Muncie is a great opportunity to find stability in what can otherwise be a chaotic journey. There are many great tools and benefits that Members are able to access while active at Recovery Café including…
- A delicious and nutritious meal each day we are open.
- School for Recovery classes focusing on a variety of topics, including relapse prevention, building healthy relationships, skill building, painting, writing, yoga, and much more.
- A supportive healing community of people in recovery from homelessness, addiction, trauma, and other mental health challenges.
- A Recovery Circle in which you experience being known and loved.
- Opportunities to help run the facility and participate in the healing work of this space.
- Referral help to access other services as needed.